TERMS & CONDITIONS
For same day requests or last minute reservations, please call us on our toll free number in order to confirm your reservation right away.
All deposit held on credit card will be automatically released by the bank and may take a couple of days, for European credit cards and Panama, the hold will be released in 43 days as per “Bank Policy”. Reservation cars will be held for 2 hours after pick up time. If we do not receive any notification about your pick up / arrival we will not keep the car. No vehicle can be left in the public parking lot of the airport without notifying our office first. No vehicle can be left to be returned by friends, all drivers must be registered on the rental agreement.
Please read our terms and condition, if you might have any questions we will be happy to answer you.
Add me on WhatsApp: +297-7412601
A credit card is required for the deposit as well as a valid driver’s license. Both need to be presented on the day of the rental. Renter needs to be a minimum age of 21 years old. Please note that we do not accept debit cards for the deposit.
- Lessee and “additional driver(s)” only, as mentioned in the rental agreement, are authorized to drive the vehicle. If an accident occurs and the driver is not the Lessee or “additional driver(s)”, the insurance becomes invalid and the Lessee will be held fully responsible for all direct and indirect damages/losses.
- If CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) is accepted, the deductible for damages to the rental vehicle is: $1500 or cars, and $2500 for Vans and UTV’s. The CDW covers the rental vehicle for damages in case of a collision. CDW does not cover the following situations: “One-way” accidents, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, speeding and off-road driving. Damages to third parties, exceeding $50,000. A valid police report of the accident must be presented to our company. If not, the CDW becomes invalid and the Lessee will be held responsible for the total amount of damages/losses. In case CDW is not accepted, the Lessee will be held responsible for the total amount of damages/ losses.
- Damages and losses are charged as follows: Gas cap $20: Hub cap $35 (or dealer price): Beach Chair $30: Wheel wrench $30: Jack $80: Jack handle $20: Antenna $40: Ice Jug $20 Radio $200 (or dealer price): Key $20: Car tire $100: Van tire $200: Car rim $120 (aluminum rim, dealer price): Immobilizer $100: Snorkeling Gear $150: Battery Car $100 / Battery UTV $160: Key with chip $120: Key with chip/remote $230:
TIRE UTV FRONT $ 150 TIRE UTV REAR $ 180
UTV full top $500 : UTV’s rim dealer price. Rental GOGGLES : $50
- Driving off-road, on white sand and dunes is not permitted. Any damage to the vehicle due to off-road driving or driving on white sand is for Lessee’s account.
- The car is delivered with a …. Tank of gasoline and must be returned with the same quantity of liters of gasoline. Additional charge per 1/8 tank of gasoline is US$18 for cars AND UTV, and US$25 VANS. Sorry, no refunds.
- In case of an accident; call the police at phone # 165 and our main office (during office hours 8 AM – 6 PM), phone # 7412601. Our employees will assist you to obtain the necessary information. A police report must be filled out at all times.
- We will help you if you have a flat tire near town. The cost to repair the flat tire is US$ 10.
- Return the vehicle as have agreed. If there is any change in time, date or place; please notify us at phone # 297-7412601
- Vehicle must be returned clean and in the same condition as received. If not, REAL DEAL can charge the Lessee for any cleaning and repair/replacement costs. REAL DEAL is not responsible for any personal belongings left in the car.
- At all times the Lessee is directly responsible for all damages/losses to the rental vehicle, including water damage. Lessee declares to pay for these damages prior to leaving the island.
- Lessee will give REAL DEAL Car Rental a power of attorney to use, if necessary, any provided credit card or company card, to pay these damages/losses.
- In case a soft -top Jeep is rented, the top must be closed overnight and when it rains. If not, the Lessee will be held responsible for any kind of (interior) electro damages that may occur to the vehicle.
- Child Seat rental (on request).
- Only Aruban law shall be applicable to this rental agreement.l
REAL DEAL Roadside Assistance
At REAL DEAL we know that driving in a foreign country can sometimes be unpredictable. Therefore, we provide you with a free 24 hour road service assistance.
This service includes:
- Unlocking car doors
- Jumpstart: when jumpstart required for more than once during a period of two weeks due to discharging battery, the customer will be charged a reduced rate of AWG 35.
- Refueling: AWG 10 fuel charges payable by customer upon delivery.
- Towing services: two (2) per policy year. For more than two yearly, reduced prices are charged. AWG 45 from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM and AWG 80 from 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM and AWG 100 from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM.
- Changing flat tire: customer should have a fully functional spare available for tire change assistance. All costs for non-functional spare taken to repair shop and back are for customer’s account. For special bolts etc., customer must apply the necessary tools.
Free services not available in off-road areas as, for example, behind California Lighthouse, Arikok National Park, Grapefield or on the beach.
Note: Customers accepting service rendered by any other road/towing service than Jean’s towing will not be eligible for any reimbursement whatsoever neither by REAL DEAL nor Jean’s towing.